Monday, February 11, 2008

Boy Birthday Cards

I find cards for males the most difficult to make. Little boys are easier then men though. You can always go with cars, planes, reptiles or sports.


The card below was made quite some time ago for my friend's son for his birthday. It is a Z-fold card, which means.....you guessed it......it is folded into a 'Z' shape.






The stamp and ink are from Close To My Heart and the paper is some random pattern that I got as part of a scrap stack at a general craft store.




This next card is of the same variety.....little boy birthday. This one actually went to my nephew in Canada. It is the same paper as above, but it is a traditional open and close card. The stamps are from Stampin' Up.

Well, that is all for now. I will be back later!

No comments: