Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas Cards - Part 1

So, it appears that I am a little behind on my posts on my papercrafting blog. I seem to spend more of my time on my other blog, posting about life, the kiddies, etc. So, it is only now, that I am finally posting some of my Christmas cards.

I sent out about 70 cards this year....all of them hand made. It is the first year that I have hand made all of them. And, because I am a glutton for punishment, I didn't make them all the same design either. I think I ended up with about 8 different designs in the end. This was mainly because I didn't want to get bored with it, and because I wanted to use supplies I had on hand.

Here are the first few pics. They aren't the best pics. I am always struggling with lighting. I need to photograph the cards when I have a lot of natural light, and in winter, that can be tough! The day I took these photos was less than ideal in the lighting department, so they all have a bit of a yellowish tinge to them. Oh well....I will keep trying!






If you have any questions about how any of them were made, just leave me a comment, or email me offline. I don't want to bore you with the step by step on all of these cards. That would be way too boring and would take way too long!

No comments: