Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am a bit behind in the 'thank you' department. I just finished all of my 'thank you' notes from Christmas this afternoon. So, if any of you out there are wondering where the heck your thank you card is, you can rest easy...it is on the way! I took so long with the Christmas 'thank yous' that I was able to thank some people for the kids' Christmas gifts and Bekah's birthday gift on the same card (kind of embarrassing....).

This card is going to my friend, Paula, and her family. We spent New Year's Eve at their house in Canada. It was lots of fun to get the kids (and grown ups!) back together after too long of a hiatus.

These papers come from a scrap stack. The stamp is from Close to My Heart. The flowers are paper (they came in a little glass jar from Target.....love them!) with rhinestone brads for centers.
I hope you like it, Paula!

No comments: