Monday, February 11, 2008

Christmas Cards - Part II

So, here are my remaining Christmas card designs. I know, I know.....it's only two months late! Ughhhh.

I am pretty sure I have posted this type of card before. The center rectangle pivots around to reveal the other side when it is opened. It is quite an impressive design for which I found a tutorial online, here.



This is one of my 'go to' designs...very simple and it always looks good.



This design was one of my favourites. It is a double pocket card. Perfect for holding a photo, gift card, money....leave it to your imagination. In this case, the pockets held a stamped greeting and a photo of my two adorable kiddos.



I don't know what I will do next year....one design or several? I guess I have all year to figure it out! :)

No comments: