Sunday, February 17, 2008

An Oldie, But Goodie

This card is one that I made a LONG time ago. It got forgotten and the pic has been sitting on my hard drive ever since. I really did like it though....

It uses my self proclaimed favourite colour combo of blue and brown. The stamp on the front is from Stampin' Up. If I remember correctly, the stamp used on the inside is from Close To My Heart...from an acrylic set.

The cardstock is by Bazzil Basics. The ribbons and stickers are old and from my stash...so I really couldn't tell you who makes them.....



I like the finished product, but found this card a bit finicky to make. Fitting all of the pockets, inserts and images into their respective places proved a bit tricky. I am sure if I churn out a few more of them, I'll be an expert in no time! :)

No comments: