Thursday, February 21, 2008

Late Night Project

One of my customer deadlines snuck up on me this month.....and as a result I ended up staying up very late putting together this card.

It is an aniversary card....the stamped image is from the Stampin' Up 'Define Your Life' set. It reads 'always: Every minute of every day. Forever, unchanging. At all times; invariably.' It is obviously not specifically designed for an anniversary card....but it is very appropriate, just the same.


The papers are all from the local craft store....the swirl paper is actually left over from the valentines that I made for my son's class (yet to be posted). The stamped heart image is also from Stampin' Up. The white ink is White Daisy from Close to My Heart. The brown ink is StazOn. The inside of the card reads, 'Happy Anniversary'.
Well, gotta run...I hear two kids screaming 'Mommy'!

No comments: