Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Prettie Boy??

Today is the 11th wedding anniversary of my husband and I. When our little guy, Noah, heard this, he decided he wanted to make Daddy a card (I didn't get a card!). Noah is 6 years old....and he has been exposed to my crafting since birth. So, needless to say...he knows his way around my craft room pretty well! He also has a craft desk full of supplies in his own room too...but I digress.

Here is a photo of Noah's card. He chose the medium himself....foam instead of paper. He then cut out all of the layers for the main image himself. I helped him with the stamping. He chose the heart and the sentiment from Sealed With A Kiss by Paper Pretties. He then gave his image a dash of red, and then moved on to the inside of the card.

Noah wanted to make a smiley face so we chose brads for the eyes and nose and we used a gel pen to draw on the mouth. Noah then added his personal message.

What do you think Christie? How about a junior, junior design team?! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely adorable!! He did such a great job! :)

Christie Ortman said...

This is so cute Colleen! He did such a good job! Make sure you upload it to the children's gallery for him!

jonisart said...

He did a really great job! I think he's inherited your creative genes:-)

Carolina said...

What a sweet card - I'm sure one your hubby will treasure for years to come! Your son did an amazing job!!!