Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Tried!

I tried to upload this photo last night...but blogger wasn't having any of it! So, here I am trying again today...and blogger seems a bit more agreeable! :)

This is Bunny Slippers. Isn't she cute? She was just released to the public over at Paper Pretties on the first...but, if you were a member of the Stamp of the Month Club, you would have gotten her a whole month before that! It isn't too late...you can still join the SOTMC and get some of the 'oh so cute' upcoming stamps. Keep checking back...because you will see them popping up here, as well as on the other Prettie Girls' Blogs too! You can find all of the links in my sidebar!



So, back to my card!

I used papers from a Provo Craft Super Slab. The blooms are random...I really don't know where they came from. They were in my 'bloom box'. :) I stitched all of the panels with my sewing machine and purple thread. The edges of the main image and mats were distressed with my Making Memories edge distresser. The edges of the sentiment were inked with CTMH Hollyhock ink. The main image was stamped with StazOn...my 'go to' ink for everything! I used SU! watercolour crayons to colour the image. The sentiment is actually hanging there...it moves around....it isn't stationary.

Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! I love it!

Carolina said...

Simply adorable...glad you were finally able to post it and share it us!

jonisart said...

Great layout Colleen! I love that flower on there!

Danielle L. said...

Very pretty Colleen! Love the soft colors and all of the stitching. Btw - blogger has been having fits on me this week too!