Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pizza, Anyone?

While blurfing around the other day, I came across a tutorial for this cute little pizza box and note cards by Jen del Muro for The Cat's Pajamas. You can find it here. The cards measure 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 and the box itself is 4 inches square.

I am one of those deprived little souls who doesn't own Nestabilities...so I had to change the top of my box. I did go with the cupcake theme though...because, really....who doesn't love cupcakes?!


It's difficult to see the colours in this second photo, but the yellow is SU! Barely Banana. The green is some random card stock from who-knows-where. The cupcake stamps are from Inkadinkado and the set is called Birthday Cupcake. I used coloured pencils and OMS for the colouring. The cupcake on the top of the box was given a dash of SU! Dazzling Diamonds for a bit of shimmer and a red button for a cherry.


I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on the top of the box as well as on the cards. The ribbon on the box top is SU! and the ribbon on the cards is CTMH. Some paper piercing and a few scallop punches and voila! There you have it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

OMG I love this!! Too cute!! I really need to try one of these out!