Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Places

Phew....what a week! I haven't gone to bed before midnight once this week...and it is catching up to me!! I have been doing a lot of stamping in the evenings...but that means that I haven't had much time to blog...or see my poor husband! I think he is feeling a bit abandoned! :( I have finished a lot of projects that were on my 'to do' list...but I still have a ways to go. The good news is that I will have a lot to share with you over the next few days! :)

The card that I want to share with you today incorporates two past Prettie Girl challenges. First, first Jana's sketch challenge, and second, Jessie's challenge to use three embellishments on one card. My three embellishments are dimensional stickers, ribbon and brads.

This card is for the birthday of a woman who is a travel buff...so, what better stamp to use than MFT Going Places?! Christie has MFT stamps over in her online store here. She also has a sale going on right now! Here are the details:

"From Friday August 15th until August 31st:

When you spend $25 in the Paper Pretties Boutique, you can choose any one of the Paper Pretties' sentiments for free.

When you spend $50 you can choose a Paper Pretties' sentiment and a roll of American Crafts ribbon.

When you spend $100 - you can choose a Paper Pretties' sentiment, a roll of American Crafts ribbon and you'll get FREE SHIPPING!!!

When you check out, simply leave us a note in the comments box telling us which sentiment and which ribbon you'd like and we'll make sure it gets put in your order! Orders over $100 will automatically not be charged shipping. *Please note that these offers cannot be combined.*"



Now, back to my card! The patterned paper is called Legacy Collage by Beth Cote. I used SU! Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and cardstock. I also used some Barely Banana too...love that combo! The travel words dimensional stickers are by K & Company and the brads are JoAnn Essentials. I then used an oval punch and arrow punch for my accents.

I think that sums it up! Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments: