Saturday, May 17, 2008

Two Step Stamping

I'm on a roll with the Anna Griffen paper lately....so I decided, why change it?!

The floral stamps I used on this card are from Close To My Heart. It is a two step stamping set and I really enjoyed using it. I haven't done much of this technique lately, so it was nice to get back to it! The stamp set is called Simple Blossoms. The sentiment is from my MFT Simply Said set. I find I go back to this sentiment over and over again. It always seems to be the right size for the card that I am working on!

I stitched around the white cardstock with my sewing machine. The flowers and leaves were stamped and then hand cut. Some of the leaves are flat and some are layered for dimension. The blooms are all popped up with dimensionals. The ribbon is shear and such a close match for the card that it almost gets lost. It is from Close To My Heart also.

The inks that I used on this card are all from Close To My Heart too. I don't have the colours at hand right now...if you really need to know, just leave me a comment and I will get them for you.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: