Friday, May 30, 2008

Teachabella

I have started getting some orders for 'teacher cards' for the end of the school year. For Mother's Day I got the endorsement to go ahead and order myself some Bella's that have been on my wish list for some time. Teachabella was one of those stamps. Here she is in her first appearance on my blog.

These papers are all from Close To My Heart. I used the my SU! punch to create the scalloped edge. My Silent Setter was used to punch the holes in the scalloped boarder. Miss Bella was coloured with my SU! crayons and an aqua painter. She was stamped in black StazOn. The ribbon is also from CTMH.


This card was created from a sketch but I can't be sure of the source at the moment. We are still in Canada, so I am blogging from my parent's house and don't have access to my notes at home. It will be nice to get home and back to my stamp room! We leave tomorrow morning and have about 12 hours to drive over a period of two days. It will be a loooong trip. With lots of, "Are we there yet?". Wish us luck!

Hopefully, the next time you hear from me, we will be safely home!


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: