Sunday, May 18, 2008

Organization Needed!

I have to tell you....I am a very organized person....most of the time. My scrap/stamp room is very organized....however, I am having some problems with my photo organization!

I have project photos all over multiple memory cards, on the hard drive of my PC and on my blog. Most of the time I completely forget to use a watermark, and when I do, I then save those photos in yet a different location! I need to get organized and develop a system for my project photos that is going to work for me!

My main purpose for starting this blog was to keep track of my projects, because otherwise I would never take photos of them! I have made countless things...and not photographed them. I have made and given away at least three entire scrapbook albums without ever taking photos of the hard work I put into them! I kind of wish I could ask for them back in order to photograph them at this point....

Well, you live and you learn, right?!

On a positive note, we will be traveling to Canada soon. On that trip we will see my parents and hopefully I will get a chance to photograph the album I made for my Dad for his 60th birthday.


This card was a card that I made last month for my Dad's birthday. It got lost in one of those many files that I mentioned above....and I forgot about it until I found it recently. It even has a watermark!

The image is MFT Let's Hear it For the Boy. It was water coloured with water colour crayons. The papers are from my scrap bins. I used a corner punch and staples on the upper left corner. The metal hardware is from CTMH. Metal seems to be something that I have been using on my masculine cards a lot recently. It just screams testosterone to me! LOL

Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments: