Sunday, March 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I feel like I am over the jet lag from my trip back to Geneva now....mostly. There is still a lot to do around here...I am a bit overwhelmed....but taking it one day at a time.

I wanted to share a scrapbook layout with you today.

A family photo, take at Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland, is the focal point of this layout. I folded over each of the corners of the photo and then fastened them with eyelets from Making Memories. The title is a transparent sticker from SRM.

The background paper is from Cloud 9 Design - The Woodstone Collection. The vellum overlay at the bottom reads 'Our most prized possessions are our family memories'. On the right, you can see that a tag pulls out from behind the photo to reveal some journalling. The tag is from DCWV. The ribbon is some brown grosgrain I found in some random place....I can't remember where.

Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: