Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This card was created for my Mom's birthday, back in January.

I have posted this style of card before...because they always turn out well. You can select just about any kind of paper and once you throw some ribbon on there, you are good to go!

I am sorry to say that I have very few creative details to share here! The papers are 'scrap box specials'. The inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up (I think)! The outside sentiment is from some random set that I have that is about a hundred years old. The ribbon is from Michael's Arts and Crafts. The 'smile' sentiment was stamped and then punched out with one of my circle punches. It was then mounted onto another piece of card stock that had been punched using my scallop punch from Stampin' Up.


I believe the ink is from Close to My Heart.

There isn't much else to say about it.....other than I will definitely make this style of card again!

No comments: