Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fall in Switzerland

These photos were taken when we were living in Switzerland. One weekend we went for a 'forest walk', as Noah calls it. It was shortly after Rebekah had learned to sit up, and we used the opportunity to sit her in piles of leaves. This photo shows her actually sitting....although there are several others that show her tipped over!

The paper is Basic Grey...from a two sided paper pad.

The card stock is Bazzill and I inked the edges using a Close to My Heart ink pad in Barn Red.

The vellum overlay is from a Quote Stack and it reads, 'I wish to live because life has with it that which is good, that which is beautiful, and that which is love'. - Lorraine Hansberry

The squares are punched from another photo using a square punch. They are then adhered using dimensionals.

I am a bit behind in my scrapbooking....can you tell? Rebekah just turned three and I am posting layouts of her when she first learned to sit up! LOL

No comments: