Thursday, March 6, 2008

Have You Seen This?

So, you have probably guessed that I am going through some of my old pics and posting them. I can't even remember if I have posted this little froggie fellow before.....

I have a few new things to post, but I didn't get them photographed while I still had enough natural light...sigh. So, they will have to wait, again.

This little froggie fellow was made with paper from a scrap stack. The blue card stock is from Bazzill Basics. The white is.....well.....white.

The froggie image is from an acrylic set from Close To My Heart. He is a solid image...so it saves on the colouring! The ink is also from CTMH....New England Ivy...I think.

Three silver brads, some bendable twine, and a few dimensionals, and there you have it! A fun little boy card that is sure to be a hit!


No comments: