Thursday, September 4, 2008

We're Back From Disney!

We are back from a fun, fun, fun trip to Disney World! We arrived home earlier in the week....just in time to start school. It has been a busy week! Getting back into the swing of things and establishing new routines takes some energy! (I am sure many of you can relate!)

Now that I have waded through most of my pile of laundry and stocked up the fridge, I need to catch up on some blurfing and blogging! I feel so out of the loop! I have no idea what is going on in bloggy land! LOL

I hope to be back soon with some new projects to share, but in the mean time, I have a couple of fun photos from our trip!


Here are my two little angels with Mickey and Minnie in the Magic Kingdom.


Of course, my husband and I had to get in on the action too!
Thanks for stopping by today....I hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't you just the cutest little family! Very nice pictures Colleeen - looks like fun! :)