Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still Cleaning!

This is one of those cards that was the result of my efforts to clean up my desk and use any unused stamped images that I had laying around.

I had stamped some images WAY back when at my friend, Joanne's house. This was one of those images. The stamp is from SU! Pun Fun. The card stock is SU! barely banana. It seems like either barely banana or chocolate chip make an appearance on every card that I make lately! I don't know what it is....they just work for me!



The sketch is a variation of one that I found by Ingrid Danvers over at 2 sketches 4 you. I used white grosgrain tied around the middle and then I looped SU! hemp twine threaded with a charm. I haven't used charms in ages...so it was fun to get to incorporate this one! I used my distresser around the whale image and the image itself was coloured with pencils and blended with OMS.

Pretty straight forward! Make sure you stop by again soon....I am going to have a Paper Pretties scrapbooking challenge and layout to share on Thursday!

Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is SO sweet!! I love that blue!