Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Old Project, New Image!

I have a Paper Pretties project to share with you today! I have shown these little note card sets a million times before (and you will probably see them a million more!), but I have never made one using a Paper Pretties stamp! I used Howdy Girlfriend on this set, and I love how it all came together in the end! I originally saw these little note card sets over on my friend Joanne's blog.

The papers are Deja Views Blue Raspberry Paisley and Blue Raspberry Stripes. I love these papers...now I have to figure out where I bought them so I can go and buy more! On the front of the note card holder I stamped the bottom half of Sophia from Howdy Girlfriend and then water coloured her with SU! water colour crayons and punched her out with a circle punch.

That is hemp twine from SU! that you see wrapped around the flap.


Inside the little box you find four of these little note cards. Here I stamped the top half of Sophia and then coloured and punched her out. I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch along the bottom edge and then mounted the card on a kraft base. The ribbon I used on the cards was purchased at Target on clearance. I love clearance! hehe The ink is StazOn in Timber Brown.

Here is a close up of cute little Sophia. You can get other stamps just like this one by joining the Stamp of the Month Club over at Paper Pretties. Each and every month you will get some 'happy mail' and find a new stamp in your mail box! Click on the link above to get all the details!
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!!! I love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh Colleen, this is awesome!!