Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Musicabella

I recently had a friend who asked me to make a card for an occupational therapist. She wanted the card to be musical and/or artsy in nature. Since I had just gotten my new Bellas, it was a no brainer as to what stamp I would use.

I inked up my Musicabella with brown StazOn and off to work I went! I used my Coluzzle blade and oval template to cut out my little Bella and then I trimmed up the oval mat by hand. Bella was coloured using water colour crayons and an aqua painter. The ribbon is from Michael's (or maybe Joann's....yeah...I think this one was from Joann's).

I can't tell you where this patterned paper is from....it was from my scrap bin and I swear it is as old as the craters on the moon. The card base and the mat for Bella are simple brown cardstock. The sentiment is from MFT's Essential Sentiments set.

Stay tuned...the blog candy winner will be announced tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: