Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Thanks

So, I've decided to continue right along with my theme of posting all of the 'thank yous' I had to make for the end of the school year. This card features one of my favorite little fellows.... Cooper. He reminds me a lot of my little guy. :)

My card base on this one is kraft from SU!. The patterned paper is from Provo Craft and it is OLD!! It has been in my stash for forever!! I used my water colour crayons to colour in Cooper (Look Out World from Paper Pretties, of course!). The ribbon is Dots, Dashes and Checks from either Mike's or Joann's...I always forget which...

The image was matted on black card stock while the patterned paper was layered on white. Sometimes I wonder...is it necessary to state things that are that obvious?? LOL... The buttons are from my mish mash of buttons that originally came from this four gallon ice cream pail full of buttons at my Mom's house. She has been sewing for years and years and never gets rid of anything. I am sure some of these buttons are older than me!


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! I love the buttons!!

Christie Ortman said...

So cute Colleen! I love it!!

Mom said...

Colleen, it was only a one-gallon ice cream pail! I do get rid of some stuff. . .just because I used lace from your confirmation dress to trim Caitlin's collar does not mean I keep everything! P.S. Some of those buttons came from my mother! Mom

audra k said...

Adorable card. That Cooper does remind me of your (not so) little one! I wish I had a big ol' bucket of buttons!--audra

Unknown said...

Totally cute Colleen!! What a great job you did! :)