Saturday, April 26, 2008

She Loves Lavendar

I recently had to make a card for a customer, and the info I was given about the recipient was, 'she loves lavender'. So, that was where I started! I pulled out all the purple papers I could find, and picked the ones that I thought worked the best together.

I saw a card using this sketch over on Andrea Walford's blog...and I have really been wanting to use it. It seemed to work in this case, so with my sketch and papers selected, I just had to choose my stamp.

I decided on Sending You Sunshine from MFT. I really like this stamp, and since I haven't had much chance to use it, I thought I would give it a shot. The recipient is actually very musical, I was told, but unfortunately, I don't have any music themed stamps! Gasp! I guess I will have to buy some! *wink* If anyone out there has any favs, leave me a comment and let me know! I don't have any in mind at the moment....
The ribbon is from CTMH. The patterned paper is from Anna Griffin (I actually know the manufactuer this time!).
I don't know what was going on when I took this photo...but nothing seems centered in it.....hmmmm.....I must have had two kids hanging off me and screaming......

No comments: