Sunday, January 13, 2008

Celebrate Love

This is an anniversary card that I recently made for a customer of my card club.


The way the card club works is simple.....you give me a list of your events and dates for the year, and I make you a custom card for each one. You receive your cards two to three weeks before the event date, acting as a reminder, and giving you time to personalize the card and send it on to the recipient.
For obvious reasons, this club is great for those who are busy, and often forget events due to a hectic schedule. Alternatively, it is also great for those who have an appreciation for those things unique and hand made.
It is difficult to tell in the photo, but the ribbon closure ties in with moss coloured green leaves on the patterned paper. I haven't gone colour blind. :)

No comments: