Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sneak Peek, Anyone?

I am excited to show you one of the new stamps that is going to be released over at Paper Pretties on August 1st! It is our little guy Cooper...whom I'm sure many of you already know! The new set featuring him is called Beach Bum, and it will be released along with three other stamp sets on Friday! Join us over in the Paper Pretties Forum for Stampin' In Your Jammies. There will be challenges at the top of each hour (starting at 8:00 pm EST) and there will be prizes to be won!

Now, back to my card! This card was made from a sketch that I found on Lauren Meader's blog. The patterned papers are Colorbok Blue Pin Strip and the floral paper is from Me & My Big Ideas. The sentiment is from an acrylic set by Ting A Ling Accents. The inks are ColorBox Harbor and black StazOn.




Make sure you check back tomorrow too. I will have my very first Paper Pretties scrapbooking challenge for you! In my new role over at Paper Pretties, I will be posting scrapbooking challenges for you on the last Thursday of each month! Yes, the Prettie Girls scrapbook too!

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Carolina said...

Colleen - this is just darlin'!!! Love the flowers and all the sponging.

Jana Weaver said...

He's fantastic Colleen. I love the colors and the flowers are so fun! I especially love his yellow fins...great color choice!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, Colleen! I love the layout and the colors!!

Unknown said...

Totally cute!! Love his cute yellow flippers!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

How sweet this is Colleen! LOVE your gorgeous coloring and the layout!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super super cute!! I love it, and I can't wait for the challenge!!