Friday, October 26, 2007

Feeding Into the Princess Frenzy

Unless you have been living under a rock, you know that anything princess themed is 'in'. With that in mind I sat down to make this 'girly' card as part of my friend Stefanie's custom card order. She wanted childrens' birthday cards, and I had this cute fairytale themed stamp set from Close To My Heart that I was really eager to use.

When you open the card the center panel (with the castle) actually swings around to reveal your message on the other side.


In this case, it says 'happy birthday' on the bottom right, with space in the middle to personalize the card.


This 'new home' card was also part of the same order. It is new to my repertoire. It design is actually very similar to one of the mini albums that I make (yet to be posted). I found the template for this card online. I don't have a photo of how it folds out...I will have to make sure to take a photo of it opened up the next time I make one. This one has already been mailed off!

Well, I'm off! More to come later! :)

No comments: