Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy Working Away!

So, I have been keeping pretty busy working away...trying to gain some business in the card making/scrapbooking industry on this side of the pond!

I enlisted Kevin's help to make up a flyer that I could distribute in the neighbourhood. So far, I have only done my own street, and that has netted me one promising lead....for one of the card clubs that I am offering. I am also trying to get ahead of myself (that NEVER happens) so that I have a bit of inventory on hand. That way if a craft show pops up I have some items ready. With the Christmas season on it's way, I am sure I will be hearing of some shows!

Keep watching for a 'web version' of my flyer to appear here at a later date.
Today, I finished my first custom card order since moving to the United States. I have another order pending...that one is for sticker book albums! Talk about a throw back to the eighties! :)

So, here is a little taste of what I have been working on lately.





I have lots in store for you, so keep on watching for more new things to come!

No comments: