Thursday, October 25, 2007

Christmas Is In The Air

I decided that with the big holiday sneaking up on us so quickly, I should probably post some of my recent Christmas projects.


I'm really happy with how this card turned out, although the picture quality is a bit crummy. I still have to figure out how to best photograph my projects. I really must find the time to read my camera manual! I guess I will just add that to my 'to do' list!


It is difficult to tell in this photo...but the letters on this card are actually embossed. It gives them a nice raised, smooth look to them.

Earlier in the month, I spent an evening at my friend Joanne's house with a really nice group of ladies. We made these little projects that Joanne designed. They will make great teachers' gifts. They are just big enough to hold a few little chocolates. They would also make great favors for a party or shower. Very cute and easy to make!


Well, I must run....my craft table is calling!

No comments: