Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Liquid Applique!

I know I am a little behind the times...but I only just started using liquid applique recently. The verdict? I love it! It gives a card that little extra 'something' that you want to have.

I recently made this card for my Godson's third birthday. It is clean and simple, but I wanted that little extra something. So, I got out the liquid applique and used it for the airplane exhaust. A shot with my heat gun was all it took to get that puffy smokey look, and I was all set!



The papers were all from my scrap bin....so I can't be sure where they originally came from. The ink I used for the sentiment is White Daisy from Close to My Heart. I used Midnight Blue StazOn for the plane. The plane is from the CTMH stamp set called Flyin' High. The ribbon and buttons are from one of the big chain craft stores....I can't remember which one....

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: