Monday, October 13, 2008

Mmmmm....Chocolate Chip

It's no secret that I love the colour Chocolate Chip. So, today I have another tote to share, and of course, it had to have some Chocolate Chip on it!

The patterned papers are from Close to My Heart. The grosgrain that I used on the handle is SU! Chocolate Chip and the polka dot ribbon is from American Crafts. It's a good match though, isn't it?




This tote was designed for a friend of mine who wanted thank you cards. So I used SU! Define Your Life and stamped two of the card fronts with 'gratitude' and the other two card fronts with 'kindness'. The flower stamps are from SU! also, they were stamped, embossed with clear embossing powder and cut out by hand. Each flower was then given a button center.
All of the patterned papers were layered with, you guessed it....Chocolate Chip!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: