Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Destination Istanbul

I have to say....I really love this layout. :)

This colour pallet is one that I reach for again and again. I am really into the earth tones. I also love chocolate brown paired with pastel colours....pale pink, baby blue, pale yellow. So pretty!

The photo featured in this layout is of my husband and I in Istanbul, Turkey during the time when we lived overseas in Switzerland. The photo was taken on the rooftop of our hotel (the Hotel Empress Zoe....it was amazing) and that is the world famous Hagia Sophia Mosque that you see in the distance.



This layout features some SU! patterned papers, and flowers that I cut out of felt (purchased by the sheet at Michaels) using my Cuttlebug and flower dies. The scallop edged page in the background was cut using the Cricut. The journaling was done by hand using a white gel pen.

Sigh....now I am dreaming of another vacation......


No comments: