Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So, I haven't been here in a while! It isn't that I haven't been creating...I've just been busy with all of the other day to day stuff that goes on in a busy household. I have also been working at catching up my other blog.

Anywho, enough excuses! Here I am!

I have been meaning to post the latest project that I did for a friend. She needed name cards to adhere to the top of memory boxes. This is what I came up with. It is just like an ATC (artist trading card)....basically a greeting card without the back.



I actually made a subtle change since this scan was taken. I darkened the "llie's" part so that it is more of a chocolate brown colour, and in keeping with the colour of the accent paper. (FYI...I do know that the word 'colour' is spelled without the 'u' in the USA, but the Canadian in me can't bear to leave it out!)

Some of the details are a bit hard to see in the pic (as usual). The letter 'e' has been inked and sanded around the edges, giving it a bit of a distressed feel. The flower on the bottom is raised using a dimensional, and the flower center is a rhinestone brad.

Well, that is it for now....I'm off! :)

No comments: